Share your Sawyer love and create beautiful designs for your social media pages with this free social media template! You'll need a Canva account to get started — but making one is quick and takes just a few clicks.
- To start, log in or create a free Canva account.
- Once you’re signed in to your Canva account on your computer, open our social badge templates using these links:
- Post: Perfect for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and anywhere where posts can be shared
- Story: Perfect for Instagram Stories, Facebook Stories, Snapchat, and phone backgrounds.
- If you are going to use Canva on your phone, follow the previous step to create an account, and then you can access the template by clicking on one of the two links above and selecting “Use Template.”
- To add your own image, click the cloud icon labeled "Uploads" on the left side and drag the image you would like to use into the upload panel. You can also press the “Upload Media” button located at the top of the panel.
- Once uploaded, drag your image into the template background and adjust the size as needed. You might need to move the image you upload to the background of the template. Do this by clicking on "Position" in the upper right-hand corner of the Canva editor.
Optional: For templates with the smaller badge, you can move the badge around the canvas to better fit your image.
- Once you’re ready, download your posts. The download button for Canva is located in the upper right-hand corner next to the “share” button in a light grey rectangle. They will auto-download to the perfect posting size for your feed.
- Once downloaded, you can post these pictures to social media! Make sure to tag Sawyer on Instagram using the @HelloSawyer handle and on Facebook using @HiSawyer.
Need help using Canva? Check out their help center.