We are so excited to welcome you to Sawyer Tools!
Please complete the following steps so you can go live:
- You'll receive an email from SignNow with the Class Provider Agreement and instructions on how to sign electronically
- Once you sign the agreement, Sawyer will send an invitation email from which you can complete setting up your account.
- Once your account details are set, you will need to set up your Bank Account information. Click the dropdown at the top right of Sawyer Tools, select Business Account and navigate to the Banking tab. Complete all the fields and Save. You will not be able to receive payouts until this information is marked as verified.
That's it! Once all the information is completed, you are ready to start building your schedules.
To create your first schedule:
- Go to Listings and create an activity
- Also in Listings, create a location
- Go to Schedules and create a time frame (a range of dates) within which you will schedule specific activities. To schedule activities that repeat on a weekly basis, start by creating a Semester time frame; to schedule anything else, start by creating a Camp/Event time frame.
- Next, you'll add an activity to your Semester time frame or to your Camp/Event time frame
- After you complete setting up your schedule, contact Sawyer to learn more about how to embed your widget on your site and start taking orders