Creating activities and scheduling activities are done separately in Sawyer Tools. Follow the steps below to create an activity.
- Go to your Sawyer Tools portal (sawyertools.com)
- Go to the Listings tab and make sure you're in the Activities section
- Click the New Activity button to access the Create Activity form
- Give your activity a Name – your customers will see this, so make it something descriptive. NOTE: You can color code your activity, which will reflect how it is viewed in the Upcoming section in tools, as well as your widget's calendar view if you have it enabled. (Learn more about the calendar widget.)
- Select a Category for your activity from the dropdown
- Write a Summary. Write a description that gives your customer all the information they need to know before they register.
- Set Age or Grade parameters
- Add an Activity Photo to this activity
- When everything looks good, click the Save & Continue button on the bottom right to create your activity
- Now that your activity is created, you can include some Optional details if they apply to your activity. These include the following:
- Whether or not Adult Participation is required
- Notes for parents like whether to bring snacks or where to put their strollers
- Notes for order confirmation emails to be included in the email receipt your customers receive automatically when they register for this activity
Now that you've created an activity, you can go to the Schedules tab to schedule it!