Creating activities and scheduling activities are done separately in Sawyer Tools. Follow the steps below to create an activity.
- Go to your Sawyer Tools portal
- Go to the Listings tab and make sure you're in the Activities section
- Click the New Activity button, located in the center of the page or the top right to access the Create Activity form
- Give your activity a Name – your customers will see this, so make it something descriptive! NOTE: You can color code your activity, which will reflect how it is viewed in the Upcoming section in tools, as well as your widget's calendar view if you have it enabled.
- Select a Category for your activity from the drop-down
- Write a Summary. Give a brief description of the class – remember to make it descriptive and fun, so customers have an idea of what they’re buying!
- Set Age or Grade parameters
You can switch between age or grades by clicking the Switch to grades link next to the Age Range title
You can also select the class to be Adults Only
Or have it extend to 18+
- Add an Activity Photo to this activity
- When everything looks good, click the Save & Continue button on the bottom right to create your activity
- Now that your activity is created, you can include some Optional details if they apply to your activity. These include the following:
- Whether or not Adult Participation is required
- Feel free to add any Notes for Parents - examples of this are whether to bring snacks and where to put their strollers
- You can add Notes for Confirmation Email - this is included in the confirmation email your customers receive automatically after registering for this activity
Now that you've created an activity, you can go to the Schedules tab to schedule it!