Creating Schedules with Sawyer Tools is simple and intuitive. Schedules can be broken down into two categories, “Semesters” and “Camps/Events”. A Semester simply means the activity occurs once a week over multiple weeks, while Camps or Events are used when an activity occurs for consecutive days or one off events and workshops.
- Open your Dashboard
- Click on the Schedules tab
- Under the Semesters section, add a new semester schedule by clicking on the red “+” button at the top
- Semesters run weekly, so select the week you would like to start by clicking on the calendar.
- Click "Next
- At the top, name your semester something easily recognizable to you. Your customers won't see this name, so things like "Fall Semester" work fine here!
- Add the number of weeks the semester will be live
- If there are any holidays or dates your business won’t be operating, you can deselect those dates in the calendar that pops up.
- Click “Save” in the top-right of this page