Enabling waitlists for an activity allows your customers to be notified when a spot opens up for a filled activity. For enabled activities,
- At the bottom of all scheduled activities, you will see a new option to enable waitlists for the activity
- Click the button to turn them on
- Customers will now have the option to be added to the waitlist on your widget, and can now be notified by text or email!
- On the roster, you'll see a new tab called "Waitlist" which will show you which customers are currently on the waitlist.
- If a spot opens up (whether you add another spot manually or someone cancels) you can either 1) let the customer know that they can now register or 2) you can + new order on behalf of the customer to ensure they get that last spot!