This is where you’ll place an order on behalf of a student which means you can charge them and add them to the roster in the same flow. You will be able to pick the credit card you want to charge, apply coupon codes and enroll them for add ons if you set those up within that flow as well.
- Open your Dashboard
- Click on the Upcoming tab
- Click on the activity you’d like to add the student to – this will take you to the roster
- Click “+New Order” at the top right
- Here you can add a new or existing client
- For a new student, you will need the parent's name, email and child's name
- Choose your booking type, whether it's Drop-In, Remaining Semester or Entire Semester
- You will then see who is attending and the date selected
- You have the option to add a coupon and make sure you send the parent an email confirmation
- Choose the form of payment (or add a new credit card if it's a new client)
- If your customer has a pack in their account, the pack spot will automatically populate and a pack spot will be deducted.
- Include any order notes and review the order summary
- Place Order
You have now enrolled the student and successfully charged them. You can see their order in Financials.