Typically, customers pay with a credit card. Customers do not have to put in their credit card information if they are taking a free class or if the total of their order is $0 (after discount application). You can add other payment methods by going to My Business Account to add more payment methods at the bottom. NOTE: Other payment options will not show on the widget, only you can use those on the back end when creating a booking on behalf of a customer
Articles in this section
- How to Use the Check-in & Check-out Feature on the Roster
- Why Does My Account Need Additional Verification?
- Can I Create Gift Certificates in Sawyer Tools?
- Cancel a Class vs. Delete the Scheduled Activity?
- How Can I Display a Scheduled Activity to Customers But Prevent them from Registering?
- Uploading a Photo: What is the best size?
- How Can I Invoice Customers?
- When Do I Get Paid for Transactions?
- Can I change my customer's payment information?
- How can customers pay on Sawyer?