We recently released a beta feature that allows for businesses to apply an amount of "credit" to a customer using Add to Balance.
Another way to credit a customer is to create a coupon for the receiving customer with specific coupon settings that can only be used once and covers the entire amount you'd like to credit your customer.
- Go to Financials
- Select Coupons
- Click the +New Coupon button
- In Discount Type, select percent or dollar amount and enter the amount you would like to credit
- Enter a Unique Code
- For Total Redemptions, enter "1"
- For Max per Customer, enter "1"
- The remaining fields are optional. If you would like to customize the coupon even more complete any of the following fields:
- Last Date to Use
- Eligible Activities
- Eligible Locations
- Eligible Item Types
- Click Create Coupon
- Copy the coupon code and share it with the customer