Note: This feature needs to be enabled by your Account Manager
Payment Plans give your customers the flexibility to pay for a class or camp over time versus having them pay the total cost up front.
Payment Plans let you divide the total cost of a scheduled activity or camp into two or more installments.
Once the feature is enabled, you can set up a payment plan on a class by class basis.
1. Go to Schedules and go to Semesters or Camps/Events
2. Click into a scheduled activity. Click Edit on the top right.
3. Click on the Prices and check the box on the bottom to enable payment plans. Click Save.
Now you will be brought back to the previous window where you can set up the actual payment plan.
4. Click on Payment Plans
5. Click +Add Payment Plan
6. Select the Number of Installments
7. Optional: Adjust the dates for the individual installments and/or add an optional surcharge
Purchased payment plans can be found in the Financials section under Payment Plans.
If you would like to edit a payment plan on an individual order:
1. Go to Financials
2. Select Payment Plans
3. Select the order
3. In the Payment Center portion of the order, you can manage the installments:
Change Amount - Change the amount of an upcoming installment
Refund - The selected installment will be refunded back to the card that was charged
Receive Payment - Take an installment payment before the scheduled date
Cancel - The selected installment will not be charged