Please note: These instructions are for Payment Plans v1. If you have Payment Plans v2, please use this guide.
Payment Plans give your customers the flexibility to pay for an activity over time, rather than paying the total cost up front.
- Go to Schedules > Semesters (or Camps/Events)
- Click the EDIT link to the right of the red scheduled activity
- Click on the Prices
- Click the check-circle next to "Enable payment plans?" and then Save at the top right of the page
- Find and click the new PAYMENT PLANS link underneath Prices
- Click + ADD PAYMENT PLAN
- Choose the number of installments. This will evenly divide the total cost of the activity across that number of installments.
- Skip "Min. number of days required (leave blank for none)"
- You can adjust the dates on which payment plan installments are automatically charged by clicking on the dates listed
- Click Add Plan to save
Editing payment plans on an individual order:
- Go to Financials
- Select Payment Plans
- Select the order
- In the Payment Center portion of the order, you can manage the installments:
Change Amount - Change the amount of an upcoming installment
Refund - The selected installment will be refunded back to the card that was charged
Receive Payment - Take an installment payment before the scheduled date
Cancel - The selected installment will not be charged
Once your client purchases a payment plan, they will receive an email every time they are charged for an installment. If a credit card is declined, the customer and provider will be notified via email. We will re-try the card daily until the card is updated.