Customers enter their payment information when they sign up on Sawyer initially. The information is encrypted so nobody can view it. You can however manually charge a customer on a one-off basis if for example they attend a class at your location. In that situation you can put in a new payment information. In order to change their payment information, customers need to either log in to their profile and change it themselves. Or you can change it if you place a new order in the upcoming tab for a customer. It can't be changed in their customer profile however.
Articles in this section
- How to Use the Check-in & Check-out Feature on the Roster
- Why Does My Account Need Additional Verification?
- Can I Create Gift Certificates in Sawyer Tools?
- Cancel a Class vs. Delete the Scheduled Activity?
- How Can I Display a Scheduled Activity to Customers But Prevent them from Registering?
- Uploading a Photo: What is the best size?
- How Can I Invoice Customers?
- When Do I Get Paid for Transactions?
- Can I change my customer's payment information?
- How can customers pay on Sawyer?