Customers enter their payment information when they sign up on Sawyer initially. The information is encrypted so nobody can view it. You can however manually charge a customer on a one-off basis if for example they attend a class at your location. In that situation you can put in a new payment information. In order to change their payment information, customers need to either log in to their profile and change it themselves. Or you can change it if you place a new order in the upcoming tab for a customer. It can't be changed in their customer profile however.
Articles in this section
- Cancel a Class vs. Delete the Scheduled Activity?
- How Can I Display a Scheduled Activity to Customers But Prevent them from Registering?
- How to Cancel an Individual Class
- How do I change Age Range to Grade?
- Uploading a Photo: What is the best size?
- Can I customize the email confirmation?
- How do you delete a scheduled activity?
- How Can I Invoice Customers?
- How Can I Add My Waivers/Terms and Conditions to Sawyer Tools?
- Which browsers does Sawyer Tools support?