Sawyer Tools was built with both solo entrepreneurs and large enterprises in mind, so we've created different account permissions based on their role in the business.
- Owner - Has access to every aspect of Sawyer Tools
- Administrator - Has the exact same permissions as an Owner, just duplicated. In order to add an Admin, you'll need to contact your account manager.
- Front Desk - Has access to every aspect of Sawyer Tools, but does not receive confirmation emails
- Manager - Has access to most aspects of Sawyer Tools, but is restricted from Financials and receiving confirmation emails
- Instructor - Can only access their assigned Roster and Contacts