You can add add-ons to any of your scheduled activities. The Add-ons in V1 are early drop-off, extended day, and after school pickup. In addition to these three, you can also add a one time fee, such as a Registration Fee, when you set up pricing. (Note: In V1, one time fees are not applied to drop-ins)
To enable and configure your add-ons follow the steps below:
- Go to Schedules > Semesters (or Camps / Events)
- Select the red scheduled activity then click Edit on the top right
- Scroll down and toggle the add-ons you would like to use, set a time for each, and then click Save at the top of the page
NOTE: If you toggle on after school pickup, it will not offer a time. The customer will only be able to see that you offer this add-on and have the choice to purchase but no time will be will be displayed. To be able to set after school pickup times, you will have to add schools. You can add schools to a location from Listings > Locations. If the location of this activity has schools, you will see them when you toggle the add-on on and will be able to set a time of pick up for each school. The customer will then be able to choose a specific school and the corresponding time.
- Click on the red scheduled activity again, go back to the edit link, and click on the Prices
- On the Set Rates page, you should now see a field to set the price of each add-on you enabled. You'll need to set a price before the add-on will show up on your site for purchase. Set your price and click Save.
If you'd like to set an additional required fee you can do it in the same pricing page as above. Set the price of the One Time Fee and give the fee a name in the next field titled 'What is this fee for?'
- Click Save on this page AND on the next page and you are done!