You can indeed add Add-Ons to any of your Semester Classes or Camps / Events. The Add-Ons that we offer are - Early Drop Off, Extended Day and After School Pick Up. In addition to these three, you can also include a required fee, for example a Registration Fee, at the time of purchase for any Semester Class or Camp / Event. (Note that Required fees are NOT applied when the customer purchases drop-ins)
To enable and configure your Add Ons see the following steps:
1. Go to the Schedules section of the portal and go to either Semesters or Camps / Events, wherever the class you are looking for is at.
2. Click on the class you want to set up an Add-On for. This will take you to the summary view of the class. In the top right hand corner there will be an 'Edit' link, click on it.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see a toggle for each Add On (Early Drop Off , Extended Day and After School Pick Up). Toggle on the ones you would like to use, make sure to set a time for each Add-On and then click Save at the top of the page.
NOTE: If you toggle on After School pick up it will not offer a time the customer will only be able to see that you offer this Add-On and purchase it but will not know the time of pick up. To be able to set After School Pick Up times you will have to add Schools. You must add Schools to a specific Location from the Listings > Locations section of the app. If the location of this activity has schools you will see them when you toggle the Add-on on and will be able to set a time of pick up for each school. The customer will then be able to choose a specific school and the corresponding time.
4. Click on the Activity again and go back to the Edit link. This time click on the Prices.
5. One on the Pricing Page, you should now see a field to set the price of each Add On you enabled. You MUST set a price before the Add-On will show up on your site for purchase. Set your price and click save.
If you'd like to set a Required fee you can do it in the same pricing page as above - Set the price of the Once Time Fee and give the fee a name in the next field titled 'What is this fee for?'.
6. Lastly, Click 'Save' on this page AND on the next page and you are done.