Sawyer Tools has a completely customizable membership builder, with options like membership plans based on families, individual children or adults, custom locations, activity spot perks, flexible pricing, custom descriptions and cancellations, and unique refund policies.
How to Add a Membership Plan:
- Navigate to the Products tab > Memberships
- Click +New Plan
- Complete the steps outlined below and Save Membership
Step 1 Details:
- Add a photo to display on your widget
- Name your Membership Plan
- Select all the locations where your membership is valid
- Select if the membership applies to the adult, a specific child, or the entire family
Step 2 Pricing:
- Select the length of the Membership Term and whether it will renew automatically after the Membership Term has been completed. The Membership Term is defined as the length of time your membership runs before it renews or expires.
- If you do not want to charge a specific recurring price per Membership Term, leave the "This plan auto-renews" button unchecked.
- Typically, our provider partners either set up a recurring monthly membership plan or an annual Membership Plan that does not auto-renew. To set up an annual plan that customers pay on a monthly basis but that does not renew at the end of the year, set the Membership Term for one year, leave the auto-renew button unchecked, and check the box next to Pay In Installment.
Step 3 Perks:
This is where you can select the benefits that your members get with this Membership Plan. You can create a perk that will distribute a set number of free activity spots to each member on a weekly, monthly, or yearly basis.
- You can set expiration dates for the spots, as well as restrict spots to be used only for certain activities
- Name your perk so your customer knows what they’re getting in their membership
- Please note that perk spots can be booked for eligible activities outside of the month during which they were distributed
Step 4 Membership Description:
Enter a description that will be displayed in your widget to educate customers on the benefits of your Membership Plan. Sawyer Tools automatically includes the type of membership (adult, child or family), the length of the membership, and whether it renews automatically – but the rest is up to you!
Step 5 Cancellation and Refund Policies:
Your cancellation and refund policies can be unique to each Membership Plan or you can include your standard policies.
Make sure to click the Save Membership button when you're done.