In order to schedule an Activity within a Semester time frame, you must have already created both an Activity and a Semester time frame
- Go to Schedules > Semesters
- Below your Semester time frame, click + Add Activity to [Semester Name]
- Complete the three steps below and Save Activity
(NOTE: If you do not see a blue V 2.0 icon at the top right of your scheduling flow, please use this guide instead)
Step 1: Details
- Select your previously created Activity from the dropdown. (NOTE: If you haven’t created an Activity yet, please use this guide.)
- Select a previously created location from the location dropdown
- Select the day of the week, the time of the day, and the number of spots available
(NOTE: You also have the option of attaching an instructor, enabling the waitlist, and more)
Step 2: Pricing
In the pricing section, set the payment options for the activity. You can decide how you want your customers to pay or you can set up multiple pricing options and let customers decide. (Learn more about Semester Pricing Options.)
Full Semester Pricing
Customers who register for an activity with the full semester pricing option will be enrolled in and will pay for the entire semester at checkout
- Enter the total price for the semester
- The price per class is calculated automatically and is used for proration; it is not shown to customers
- Select to turn proration off (Optional)
Customers who register for an activity with the monthly billing payment option will be enrolled in the whole semester but will pay in monthly installments
- Enter the monthly price for the activity
- Select the billing date to be the first of the month or the 15th of the month. (NOTE: When clients purchase the activity, they will be charged for the first month at checkout, regardless of the billing date.)
- Select to turn proration off (Optional)
(NOTE: Monthly pricing is independent of Fully Semester Pricing; you can encourage customers to purchase the activity using whichever payment method you prefer by setting up both options and making one more affordable.)
Customers who register for an activity with drop-in pricing will be enrolled in one day at a time
You can choose to offer your customers the ability to book for the entire semester or just one day of class for free. If this option is selected, the other pricing options for this activity will not be available.
Step 3: Add-ons
In the Add-ons section, you can customize our scheduled activity with options for Early Drop-Off, Extended Day, After School Pick Up, Optional Add-ons, and Sibling Discounts. Add-on options are dependent on your pricing options and only the available options will be displayed.
Some definitions to keep in mind for this section:
- Per Day Pricing: Customers can purchase individual days of this add-on
- Monthly Pricing: Customers can purchase this add-on for the month and pay a monthly price
- Semester Pricing: Customer can purchase the add-on for the whole semester
- Enter the number of minutes for which early drop-off is available before class starts
- Select your pricing options and enter the respective amounts
- For Per Day Pricing, you can select if semester clients can purchase by day or if semester customers can not. Additionally, you can select whether customers who Per Day Add-ons must purchase for all days they have selected at checkout.
- Enter the number of minutes extended day is available after class ends
- Select your pricing options and enter the respective amounts.
- For Per Day Pricing, you can select whether or not semester clients can purchase by day. Additionally, you can select whether customers who purchase Per-Day add-ons are required to purchase this add-on for all days they are attending.
Optional add-ons will only be charged at checkout and only once per child in the order
- Enter the optional add-on name (for example: T-Shirt, Snack, etc)
- Enter the price and click Add
- To remove an optional custom add-on, click the X icon
Customers will be charged this fee per child at checkout
- Enter the name of the required fee
- Enter the price for the required fee and click Add
- To remove a required fee, click the X icon
You have the option to create a tiered system based on the number of siblings that attend this class. If you offer one sibling discount regardless of the number of siblings that attend, enter the same percentage discount in all the fields.
Once you are done, click Save Activity