You can use memberships to offer exclusive classes to members. After you set up membership plans, select which classes will be for members only.
- Go to Schedules > Semesters
- Add an activity to a semester time frame or edit an already-scheduled activity
- On Step 1, click on Advanced Options
- Select Members-only class
- You can choose the memberships plans needed in order to register for this activity. By default, all memberships will be selected.
- Continue completing Steps 2 - 3 and Save Activity
Customers who do not have a qualifying membership will be directed to purchase one when they try to register for a members-only class; customers who have a qualifying membership will be able to register for the class