Add custom registration questions to the checkout process with form fields. To create form fields, follow the steps below.
- Go to your Sawyer Tools portal
- Go to Listings > Form Fields
- Each form field you create will appear as a question to customers. If this is the first question you've created, click the Get Started button in the center of the page. Otherwise, click the red +New Field button at the top right.
- Select a field type. To learn about which form field is best for the question you're asking, you can find more information on each form field type via the following links: free text (short or long), multiple choice, dropdown, file upload, and checkbox.
- Give your form field a title. The title should be the question itself. If you select Multiple Choice, Dropdown, or Checkbox, you'll also need to fill out the answers to your questions as well.
- Decide whether to ask of the adult or the child. If you select Child, customers will be prompted to answer this question for each child they register.
- Specify whether this question will be asked at checkout and whether it will be required. Internal Use Only questions cannot be edited by customers at any time.
- Decide when this question will be asked under Assign field to activities
- Click Save to create the form field
You can also learn more about Managing Form Fields here