Free text fields are perfect for open-ended questions. Here are a few examples:
- Does your child have any special needs?
- Is there anything else that would be helpful for us to know about your child?
- Do you have any suggestions for how we could improve our offerings?
To add a free text field:
- Go to Listings > Form Fields > click the +New Field button (or, if this is the first form field, click the Get Started button)
- Decide whether or not you would like the client to respond to your free text question with a short answer or long answer
- Give your field a title. This is your question. Customers will see your field title (question) and an empty free text field where they can respond.
You may want to word your question as a statement that prompts a response. Here are a few examples:
- Does your child have any special needs? Please describe.
- Use this space to tell us why you would be a good fit for this class
- Please specify your prior experience
Once you have created your free text field, click Save