Multiple choice fields let customers select one option from a list of choices. You can use multiple choice fields to ask yes or no questions or to offer a longer list of possible replies. Here are a few examples:
- Are you a current student? (Yes / No)
- Do you give permission for us to post photos of your child on social media? (Yes / No)
- How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth / Online Search / Phonebook / Don't Remember)
- Who is your teacher? (Mr. Miyagi / Dewey Finn / Detective John Kimble / Ms. Frizzle)
To add a multiple choice field:
- Go to Listings > Form Fields > click the +New Field button (or, if this is the first form field, click the Get Started button)
- Give your field a title. This is your question. Customers will see your field title (question) and the possible answers that they can select.
- There must be at least two options the user chooses between. The customer will be required to choose exactly one answer to multiple choice questions.
- To an additional response option, click the red + New Option link. To delete an option, click the light grey x icon to the right.
Once you have created your free text field, click Save