Dropdown fields let customers select one option from a list of choices. Here are a few examples:
- How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth / Online Search / Phonebook / Don't Remember)
- Who is your teacher? (Mr. Miyagi / Dewey Finn / Detective John Kimble / Ms. Frizzle)
- T-shirt size: (S / M / L / XL)
- Current school: (Crunchem Hall / Bronson Alcott High School / Starfleet Academy / Bayside High School)
To add a dropdown field:
- Go to Listings > Form Fields > click the +New Field button (or, if this is the first form field, click the Get Started button)
- Give your field a title. This is your question. Customers will see your field title (question) and the possible answers that they can select.
- There must be at least two options the user chooses between. The customer will be required to choose exactly one answer to multiple choice questions.
- To an additional response option, click the red + New Option link. To delete an option, click the light grey x icon to the right.
Once you have created your free text field, click Save