File upload fields let customers send you a file. You can use file upload fields to collect required paperwork, waivers, or photos. Here are a few examples:
- Download our photo release template below, review and sign it, and upload it here
- Carefully review our medical form, complete all required fields, and upload it here
- Please attach a recent photo of your child so we know who we're looking for on the first day of camp!
To add a file upload field:
- Go to Listings > Form Fields > click the +New Field button (or, if this is the first form field, click the Get Started button)
- Give your field a title. This should tell your customer what to do. Customers will see your field title (your instructions) and the actions that they can take.
- Decide whether you will Ask clients to upload their own file or Ask clients to download your template file to upload
- Once you have created your free text field, click Save
Please note that files must be PDF, PNG, DOC, or JPG, up to 5 MB