Checkbox fields let customers select more than one choice from a list that you provide. Here are a few examples:
- Does your child have any allergies? Please select all the apply: Milk, Eggs, Peanuts, Soy, Wheat, Nuts, Fish, Shellfish.
- Please indicate the languages that you speak fluently: Elvish, Klingon, Dovahzul, Huttese.
- I understand that my child must follow the rules or risk removal from the program: I understand.
To add a checkbox field:
- Go to Listings > Form Fields > click the +New Field button (or, if this is the first form field, click the Get Started button)
- Give your field a title. This is your question. Customers will see your field title (question) and the possible answers that they can select.
- There must be at least one option for the user choose
- To an additional response option, click the red + New Option link. To delete an option, click the light grey x icon to the right.
Once you have created your free text field, click Save