(NOTE: This feature is only available if you see a blue V 2.0 icon at the top right of your scheduling flow)
What is a Multiday Activity?
With the multiday feature, you can schedule an activity that meets multiple times in the same week. You should use this feature if you require clients to register for more than one day each week.
Activation Required: Before you can create a multiday activity, the multiday feature must be activated for your account. Go to My Account > Settings and toggle Multiday Settings on.
How to Add a Multiday Activity
- Go to Schedules > Semesters
- Below your Semester time frame, click + Add Activity to [Semester Name]
- In Step 1, go to the Days of the Week section and select the scheduling type as Multiday
- Select the days of the week for the activity
- In the Booking Rules dropdown, select one of the following options and continue:
• Clients must book all days of the week
This option requires clients to register for all days you schedule. For example, if your activity runs on Tuesday and Thursday, choose this option to make sure that clients have to sign up for both days.
• Clients must book a specific number of days per week
This option gives clients the flexibility to select which days of the week they want to attend for the semester. You can set a minimum and a maximum number of days per week for which each client must register.
For example, if you run an activity Monday through Friday and you set the minimum days to register per week to 2 and the maximum to 3, the clients must register for at least 2 days, but can book up to 3. Alternatively, you can set up an exact number of days a client needs to select by setting the minimum number of days equal to the maximum days to attend per week for the semester.
- Continue following the steps and save your activity
Some things to note:
- Payment plans are compatible with multiday activities. Learn how to set up a payment plan.
- The minimum/maximum requirement of days per week does not apply for drop-in pricing
You and the client will receive an order confirmation with the dates selected once the client checks out.