Add-ons let you charge additional amounts to customers when they purchase activities. You can customize your scheduled activity with options for Early Drop-Off, Extended Day, After School Pick Up, Optional Add-ons and Sibling Discounts.
To set up your add-ons, navigate to Step 3 of a scheduled activity and follow the steps below for each type of add-on. To learn more about the previous steps, review this article.
Early Drop-Off, Extended Day, After School Pick Up
- Enter the number of minutes for which early drop-off is available before class starts
- Select your pricing options and enter the respective amounts
- For Per Day Pricing, you can select if semester clients can purchase by day or if semester customers can not. Additionally, you can select whether customers who purchase drop-ins must purchase add-ons for all days they have selected at checkout.
Optional add-ons will only be charged at checkout and only once per child in the order
- Enter the optional add-on name (example: T-Shirt, Snack, etc)
- Enter the price and click Add
- Select the pricing options it should apply to (example: Only to Full Semester, Drop-ins, etc)
- To remove an optional custom add-on, click the X icon
Customers will be charged this fee per child at checkout
- Enter the name of the required fee (example: Registration Fee, Materials Fee, etc)
- Enter the price for the required fee and click Add
- Select which pricing options it applies to (example: Only to Full Semester, Drop-ins, etc)
- To remove a required fee, click the X icon
You have the option to create a tiered system based on the number of siblings that attend this class. If you offer one sibling discount regardless of the number of siblings that attend, enter the same percentage discount in all the fields.
NOTE: Each new add-on is dependent on your pricing options. If you have a semester price and a drop-in price set, you will have the option to offer the add-on on a per-day or per-semester basis (or both.) Per-day add-ons are not available for Monthly Pricing.