Customize Your Roster Display
- Go to Upcoming and select a class
- From the More Options Menu [...], select Roster Settings
- Select the information you would like to display on the roster
- Click Save
Note: Any changes made in Roster Settings is a global change and will apply to all rosters.
- You can customize how the questions are shown on your roster using nicknames. This is especially helpful for wordier questions (like waiver language) that you don't need to be spelled out in full under each student on your roster.
- By default, attendance is taken by marking the student absent or present. If you prefer to record when a student has been dropped off and picked up and who dropped them off and picked them up, you can switch to the "Check in / Check out" method. Learn more
From the More Options Menu, select Print Roster
- If you would like to display more or fewer students per page, you can adjust the scale in your printer settings. Alternatively, you can zoom in or out on your browser and then print.
- This feature works best on the most updated versions of Chrome and Safari