Go to Reports> Custom Reports.
With Custom Reports, you can create templates that are updated live. Custom reports are automatically saved and given a name which includes the date on which you created the report. You can favorite your most helpful reports and return to it as frequently as you like without running a new report from scratch every time.
NOTE: Even though the automatically generated name will have the date on which you originally created it, the data will be updated each time you access that report.
Learn more about custom reports through this example of a General Activity Report
This section of Sawyer Tools uses some unique terminology that may be helpful to define:
- Attended - In this section of Sawyer Tools, attended more closely means booked and does not reflect attendance taken
- Bookings - Students who appear on rosters
- Children - Students, including adults
- Classes - Individual activity days, whether or not they are part of a longer scheduled activity, also referred to in this section as ActivitySessions
- Members - Clients, as listed under Contacts
- Orders - Like in the Order Report, an order includes all activities in the transaction and the checkout amount. It is not possible to report separately on two activities from within the same order.
- Parents - Clients
- Schedules - Semester or Camps/Events time frames
- Type - Drop-in or Full Semester/Camp/Event