With the age restricted registration feature you can let parents know whether or not their child is too old or too young for activities. Alternatively, you can block parents from enrolling children outside a set age range.
Set up the alert
- Head to Your Account via the dropdown in the right corner of your screen
- Scroll down to Age Restricted Registration
- Set the toggle to green to activate the feature
- Select Alert only, client can still register if you want to let customers know their child is outside the age range but allow them to register for an activity
- Select Alert and block registration if children do not meet the age requirement to alert the parent that their child is outside of a restricted age range and prevent them from registering for an activity
- Once selected, restrictions will apply to all classes across your account
Parents will receive the following messages based on the option you select:
If you select Alert only, parents will receive the following message: <Child Name> does not meet the age requirements
If you select Alert and block registration, parents will receive the following message: <Child Name> does not meet the age requirements. <Your Business> requires that students meet the age requirements for the activity.