With the age-restricted registration feature, you can let parents know whether or not their child is too old or too young for activities. Alternatively, you can block parents from enrolling children outside a set age range.
Set up the alert
- Head to Your Account via the dropdown in the right corner of your screen
- Scroll down to Age Restricted Registration
- Set the toggle to green to activate the feature
- Select Alert Only, the client can still register if you want to let customers know their child is outside the age range but allow them to register for an activity
- Select Alert and block registration if children do not meet the age requirement to alert the parent that their child is outside of a restricted age range and prevent them from registering for an activity
Parents will receive the following messages based on the option you select:
If you select Alert only, parents will receive the following message: <Child Name> does not meet the age requirements
If you select Alert and block registration, parents will receive the following message: <Child Name> does not meet the age requirements. <Your Business> requires that students meet the age requirements for the activity.
How do age requirements work?
Great question! If your activity has not started, age alerts will appear based on the age of the child on the day your activity begins.
For example, if a parent has a three-year-old who will turn four in July and your 4-year-old camp begins in August, they will be able to register.
If an activity is in progress, a child's future age will not be taken into consideration and the age alert notification will appear.