Customers can reply to any email correspondence you send through Sawyer Tools (order confirmations, class rosters, etc) and the reply goes right to you, the Provider!
When you set up your Sawyer Tools account, the email that receives these replies (the “reply-to email”) is automatically set to the email address of the first user with Owner permissions added to the account. Learn more about users and permissions.
Is there a different email address that should receive replies to the emails you send through Sawyer Tools? You can set your “reply-to email” to be any email address that you want! It can be the direct email address of the person who’s best equipped to answer customer emails or a shared inbox that multiple employees share. It’s totally up to you! Please note that only one email can be the reply-to email.
How to Set Up Reply-To Emails
- Head to Account > Settings
- Find Reply-To Email
- Enter the email address you want your customers to respond to when replying to the emails you send through Sawyer Tools
- Click save
How to Make Reply-To Emails Work For You
- If you’re a small business:
- Create a separate business account for emails to go to instead of your personal work email address.
- You can usually create these through your Webhosting service.
- For example, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com are great ways to help keep your personal work email uncluttered. You can then log into this secondary account to look at customer feedback in one space.
- If you have a front desk or need these emails to be seen by multiple parties:
- Consider creating a separate account for all of your employees to access.
- Set this as the standard email address for your front desk or customer service team to work from.
- You’ll be able to monitor replies by going into the sent folder and your team will be able to communicate and pick up conversations from where they were left off.