How to Enable Gift Cards
To start selling gift cards, first you’ll need to enable the feature.
- Go to Products > Gift Cards
- Press the Set Up button
- Enable gift cards by toggling the button to the right, turning it green
- Select Widget Status
- Choose Visible on Widget or Not Visible on Widget.
- Click the Customer Link button to get a custom link to your gift cards. You can use this to send a direct link to the gift cards tab of the widget on your website or through an email. For example, paste this link into the body of a marketing email advertising gift cards.
- If you’re struggling to figure out how to display gift cards to customers, read this Help Center Article on display settings.
- Determine what Preset Amounts you’d like to offer and whether you’d like to allow clients to buy Custom Amounts.
- Note: You cannot sell a gift card for more than $5,000. You can select a different limit, as long as it does not exceed $5,000.
- Select at least one gift card design that you’d like to offer.
- Read the Gift Card Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that on the Setup page.
- Press Save
Notes: To enable and sell gift cards, you must select whether you’d like to sell preset and/or custom amounts. Additionally, you must agree to the Gift Cards Terms and Conditions.