Gift cards are non-refundable and therefore cannot be cancelled. If someone uses a gift card to pay for a service, you can return the gift card amount back to the gift card balance. In no way is this a refund for cash. For more details on why, please read the gift card terms and conditions.
Articles in this section
- Looking for a line-by-line report for a recipient's gift card?
- Gift Card Reporting
- Do I get charged an extra fee when a client purchases a gift card?
- Upload a Custom Gift Card Design
- How to Enable Gift Cards
- How to Display Gift Cards
- How to Manage Gift Cards
- How Gift Cards are Delivered
- Gift Card Balance Tab in Contacts
- How to Resend a Gift Card