Adding an online location is slightly different than adding a physical location. Providers don't need to enter a physical address! Instead, add a new location as “Online” instead of entering a physical address!
It is important to select your time zone when adding a new online location. The time zone will default to Eastern Time if a new selection is not entered.
How to create an online or virtual location
- Go to your Sawyer Tools provider portal
- Go to Listings > Locations
- Click the New Location button
- Do not enter an address, click Next
- Write a descriptive title (like Online or Virtual Classroom) in the Location Name field
- Add a Time Zone