When a parent discovers your activities, they might not be familiar with your business. You’ll want to make sure that your titles, descriptions, and imagery are clear and professional.
Consider these best practices when thinking about ways to make your activities stand out:
Keep your activity titles clear, but don’t forget the fun!
- Include the type of class and any need-to-know details
- Keep titles short and informative
- Avoid using emojis
- Keep your capitalization standard across activities
General Writing Tips
- Use second or third person
- Keep your tone light, fun, and informative
- Share details that customers love about your business
- Highlight specifics like instructors, your overall business, and what a class schedule might look like
- Assume customers aren’t familiar with your business
- Use descriptions to help parents get to know your business
- Think of descriptions as where you can inspire parents to book your classes
Imagery Best Practices
Remember — let your activities shine and be creative. We’re in the business of making learning fun!