The enrollment insights dashboard unlocks key metrics for your top performing activities and enrollment trends over time. You'll find at-a-glance insights for average enrollment for semesters and camps, view activity performance and sort by highest % of bookings, % capacity filled, and % waitlist.
Remember, dashboards are a companion to downloadable reports. You'll need to consult reports to get specific activity booking history or to review past activity data.
Accessing the Enrollment Insights Dashboard
- Navigate to Reports
- Navigate to Insights
- Navigate to Enrollment
Average Enrollment Charts
- Total Capacity: Total capacity of all activities for a booking type
- Total Enrolled: Total count of individual bookings
These charts display the total bookings against the total overall capacity for all activities of a semester booking type. This is not a headcount, it is a count of all individual bookings and your total capacity available.
For example, if you had 10 activities, that occured 10 times, and each allowed 10 students, your total capacity would be 1,000. If you had 10 activities that occured 10 times and each had 5 students enrolled, your total enrolled would be 500.
- You can filter average enrollment charts by year.
Average Enrollment By Semester
This chart shows you the total students enrolled (by bookings) divided by the total possible capacity for all semester activities. You can select a year to filter results by different timeframes. All activities during that time frame will be counted!
Average Enrollment By Camp
This chart shows you the total students enrolled (by bookings) divided by the total possible capacity for all camp/event activities. You can select a year to filter results by different timeframes. All activities during that time frame will be counted!
Activity Performance shows the health and status of currently in progress and scheduled, immediately upcoming activities. It does not look at past activity performance.
You can use this section to see which of your classes are full, which have waitlisted students, and which classes have room for more bookings. The poppy red box represents enrollment whereas the gray box reflects waitlisted bookings.
- Activities: Displays the number of current and upcoming activities based on the Schedule Type selection.
- Enrolled: The total number of bookings, based on the selected Schedule Type, for all in progress and upcoming activities. This is not a headcount but a booking/enrollments count
- The Schedule Type filter allows you to filter the activity list by booking types, or include all upcoming activities
- The Sort By dropdown allows you to sort by booking count, % filled, waitlisted students.