The customer insights dashboard helps you get to know your customers on a deeper level. Consider this dashboard as a companion feature to your main contacts tab and roster reports — use it to get a quick visual representation for overall customer trends and top spenders.
Know that this dashboard is a companion to downloadable reports.
Accessing The Customer Insights Dashboard
- Navigate to Reports
- Navigate to Insights
- Navigate to Enrollment
Customer Value Section
This is a sortable list that shows the value of individual customers. You cannot click into customer names at this time — but you can use this tool to discover which of your customers spend and book the most activities. Note that the top value changes based on selection
When sorting by Bookings, Average Bookings becomes top value.
When sorting by $ Spend, Average Spend becomes top value.
- Average Bookings: Your total bookings divided by number of paying customers
- Average Spend: The total $ amount your customers have spent divided by number of paying customers.
- Use Year selection to filter by year
- Use Sort by Bookings to sort list by total bookings, by member, for the year selected
- Use Sort by $ Spend to sort list by total dollars spent, by member, for the year selected
Note: $ spent is not dependent on bookings.
Customer Growth Section
Use this chart to see customer acquisition & growth, retention, and the Total Addressable customer base for your business. This is a visual representation for new, existing, and enrolled customers out of the total existing customer base for the business. This graph is cumulative.
Remember that Customer Growth is a count of individual people, not their bookings. A customer can book many times, but they can only be added to Sawyer Tools once!
- Total Customers: A headcount of your total client list — including parents and children — within the specified time period. This count is not reflective of bookings, it is a total of individual profiles/bodies.
- Net New: Total number of members created during the time period specified. This is based on the creation date of the profile(s) and is not dependent on enrollments/bookings.
- New Customers: New profiles added during the specified time period on the dashboard. A “New” member is defined by creation date.
- A new member becomes an existing member once the time period rolls over.
- For example, a new member created in April will up the new member count for the month of April. When viewing May, that individual member will be counted as an existing customer. Deleting a profile will remove them from the count of existing & new customers.
- Enrolled value: The total number of people enrolled broken down by time period (day, month, etc).