Use our integration to connect your site to Facebook to get analytics on your Sawyer widget and run digital ads through the Facebook for Business platform.
To get started, you’ll need a Facebook Page and Advertiser Account.
- If you don't have a Facebook Page, you can find out how to set one up for free here.
- If you don't have an Advertiser Account, you can set one up here.
Once those accounts are set up, you’ll need to set up your Facebook Pixel ID according to the steps in this article.
Remember that adding the Facebook Pixel ID to Sawyer Tools will allow you to track widget activity. You’ll need to add your Facebook Pixel ID to your website to other site pages.
Add your Facebook Pixel ID
- Navigate to My Account Menu
- Click Settings
- In the Facebook Pixel ID field, enter your track pixel. For help finding this, see this article.
It often takes 24 hours for data to populate in Facebook.
Facebook Pixel Events
- PageView: This event means that someone viewed the widget page.
Checkout Funnel Events
- View Content: This event means that someone clicked into an activity or class on your widget. This event will show scheduled-activity ID.
- Add to Cart: This event means that someone added a Sawyer activity to their cart on your widget.
- Initiate Checkout: This event means that someone initiated checkout on your widget.
- Purchase: This event means that an order was completed and that the order confirmation was sent through your widget. This event will allow you to see the value of an order.
- Complete Registration: This event means that a new customer has completed registration for the first time.