Use our integration to connect your site to Facebook to get analytics on your Sawyer widget and run digital ads through the Facebook for Business platform.
To get started, you’ll need a Facebook Page and Advertiser Account.
- If you don't have a Facebook Page, you can find out how to set one up for free here.
- If you don't have an Advertiser Account, you can set one up here.
Once those accounts are set up, you’ll need to set up your Facebook Pixel ID according to the steps in this article.
Remember that adding the Facebook Pixel ID to Sawyer Tools will allow you to track widget activity. You’ll need to add your Facebook Pixel ID to your website to other site pages.
Add your Facebook Pixel ID
- Navigate to My Account Menu
- Click Settings
- In the Facebook Pixel ID field, enter your track pixel. For help finding this, see this article.
It often takes 24 hours for data to populate in Facebook.
Facebook Pixel Events
- Visit: Viewed widget page
Checkout Funnel Events
- Viewed PDP: This event means that someone viewed clicked into an activity or class on your widget. This event will show you the name of an activity and a class URL.
- Added to Cart: This event means that someone added a Sawyer activity to their cart on your widget
- Checkout Initiated: This event means that someone initiated check-out on your widget.
- Checkout Complete: This event means that someone completed checkout on your widget. This event will allow you to see the value of an order.
- Conversion: This event means that an order was completed and order confirmation was sent through your widget.
Is there an event you’d like to see? Send an email to email@example.com.