To manage appointment types, you'll use the Schedules section of Sawyer Tools.
To access this section, you'll:
- Navigate to Schedules > Appointments
- Once here, you'll be able to add, edit, and archive appointments
The Appointments List View
When you click into Schedules > Appointments, you'll see high-level details of your existing appointments on specific appointment cards.
You can get the following information at-a-glance:
- Activity Name & Activity Photo
- Public/Private Status
- Capacity (which will default to 1)
- Regular Hours
- And a toggle to publish or unpublished an activity from your widget
You may also see an “Incomplete” label. If this appears, you may have missed a required field when building an appointment. Make sure to double-check your appointment to see what might be missing!
Quick Editing Availability From the List View
You can quickly edit availability from the list view.
- Click Edit Availability on a specific appointment type
- This will take you to the second section of the appointment scheduling tool.
At the top of each activity, you'll see a Published/Unpublished toggle.
- To publish an activity, toggle this to green.
- To unpublish an activity, toggle this to gray.
Using the Three Dot Menu
To the right of the published/unpublished toggle, you'll see a Three Dot menu. You can use this to:
- Edit an appointment
- Make an appointment private
- Get a customer link
- Archive an appointment