The Upcoming Calendar is now split into two tabs: Scheduled and Available. Scheduled includes all activities whereas Available reflects appointment availability and allows providers to book appointments on behalf of a client. Appointments appear in a white box whereas other activities appear in colorful boxes.
Scheduled Tab Overview
- Displays all currently scheduled activities and appointments including camps and semesters
- Scheduled appointments are appointment time slots that have been booked
- Clicking on a scheduled appointment from the calendar will navigate to the Roster view for that specific appointment time slot
Available Tab Overview
- The Available calendar displays unbooked Appointments and will allow providers to create new orders
- Available calendar cards display activity name, available capacity, and duration of that appointment
- These cards are clickable and you can place an order on behalf of a client by clicking into an available time slot!