If you have an existing schedule with Sawyer Tools, you may have seen updates to our schedules pages! Learn more about these changes below.
Your schedules page will still default to Current semesters. Toggle to the Past section to see semesters that are already complete. The Camps/Events Current and Past tabs will have the same changes.
New Semester Button
This is your new way to create a semester. Nothing has changed in terms of function, the button just has a new location!
There is now a search bar at the top of the schedule page that will allow you to search all scheduled activities on a Past or Current tab.
- You can search by activity name, location, instructor, or widget tags.
- You can use hold down Command + K on your keyboard to bring you back to the search bar
- Once you make a search, you will land on a search results page. This page will list activities relevant to your search; however, they will also include the name of the Schedule Container an activity belongs to.
By default now, the schedule containers will be collapsable. This allows you to easily scan the page to see schedules at a glance! Each container will have:
- Schedule name
- Schedule dates (Beginning and End)
- The count of activities within a specific schedule
- You’ll see up to nine colored dots. If you have more than nine scheduled activities, there will be a tenth gray circle that has a “+” symbol
- An +Add activity button. Learn more about adding activities here.
- A publish/unpublish toggle
- This will default to unpublished until you publish this schedule
- An arrow to expand each schedule container
Seeing Activities in Schedule Containers
To see more details of a schedule, click on the tiny arrow to the left of a schedule’s name. You’ll see individual activities listed once expanded! Here are some important things to look out for:
- Make Private/Public
- Customer Link
- View Summary
- Semester Actions Drop Down or Camp Actions Drop Down (This is specific to the Scheduled Activity Type)
- Edit a semester
- Live Link
- Make All Private
- Download Reports
- Delete Schedule
- Activity Details
- Activity name
- Age range
- Widget tags (if applicable)
- Instructors (if applicable)
- Days and times
- Total capacity
- All pricing options
If you have more than 25 schedules, you’ll see page numbers at the bottom of your schedules pages. You can navigate to different live schedules using these page numbers.
Now that you’ve read about our updated Schedules section, check out our guides on creating a Schedule for a Semester or Camp/Events.