Automate repetitive tasks by connecting Sawyer Tools and Zapier! This online automation tool connects to over 2,000 apps like Mailchimp, Gmail, Quickbooks, and Slack.
Connecting Sawyer Tools to Zapier is currently by invite only. Make sure you get on our waitlist to get invited to the beta group.
To start, you'll need to create a Zapier account. If you're just starting out with this tool, we recommend testing the free version. We recommend reviewing Zapier's tutorials and getting started articles to learn best practices on how to use their integrations.
Once invited to access the Sawyer Tools and Zapier integration, you'll follow the steps below:
Setting up a Zap
- First, log into your Sawyer account and navigate to your provider portal
- In a new tab in the same browser, navigate to Zapier and click Make a Zap
- Click on the link that the Sawyer Team sent you
- Click into the search bar and search 'Sawyer'
- Select ‘Sawyer Tools’ from the app list
- On the next step, select your trigger event
- Currently, you can select New Order or New Free Trial Booking
- You’ll then need to select an account, which means that you’ll need to connect your account
- Select Sign into Sawyer Tools and a window will pop up asking you to authorize Zapier on your Sawyer account
- From here you should be able to set up the Zap to your liking.
Our beta release includes two Zap options- you can funnel new order and trial class data to apps of your choosing to set up email workflows, seamless data entry, and more. We will be releasing additional zaps over time and will keep you informed when new options are added.
1. New Trial Class Booking- these data fields can be used to create customized marketing workflows and automations for trial class participants
- Order number
- Free Trial Class Date
- Child Name
- Member Name
- Member Email
- Member Mailing Address
- Member Phone number
- Instructor Name
- Class location
2. New Orders placed on Sawyer Tools - these data fields can be used to set up a basic quickbooks entry or marketing triggers when new orders are placed.
- Order ID
- Order Date
- Payment Method
- Order Total Before Coupon
- Checkout Amount
- Amount Owed
- Gift Card Amount
- Amount Paid
- Remaining Balance
- Stripe Fees At Checkout
- Sawyer Fees At Checkout
- Net Amount To Provider From Checkout
- Customer Email
- Customer Name
- Customer Phone Number
- Customer Address
- Student Name
- Schedule Name
- Activity Name
- Instructor Name
Should you have any questions about the beta Sawyer+Zapier integration, email our team at email@example.com!